[60slist] Best Class

Ron & Elaine McCreary tal.mccreary at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 17:26:08 EDT 2008

I was there -

The church choir was East Hill Baptist, a rather progressive church.  We
sang in Latin occasionally, and for the church Homecoming one year sang the
Paul Creston Te Deum.  By the way, Danny Tindall's dad, recently deceased,
was the pastor.

Ray fell in love with the organist, my SAI Little Sister, Betty Burkett.  It
was a mess.  He divorced Ollie Dale, married Betty, and went off the Indiana
State.  They had a couple of kids.  He is now retired from ISU and the Terre
Haute Symphony, but I think Betty is still teaching elementary school music.

Elaine